Hi everyone! Here’s my Waiting on Wednesday – a book meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This is a weekly event that “spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating”.
My pick this week is Fang Girl by Helen Keeble.
- Release: September 11th, 2012
- Publisher: HarperTeen
- Pages: 352
1) A twelve-year-old brother who’s convinced she’s a zombie.
2) Parents who are begging her to turn them into vampires.
3) The pet goldfish she accidentally turns instead.
4) Weird superpowers that let her rip the heads off of every other vampire she meets.(Sounds cool, but it doesn’t win you many friends.)
5) A pyschotic vampire creator who’s using her to carry out a plan for world domination.
6) A seriously ripped vampire hunter who either wants to stake her or make out with her. Not sure which. Being an undead, eternally pasty fifteen-year-old isn’t quite the sexy, brooding, angst-fest Jane always imagined…. Helen Keeble’s riotous debut novel combines the humor of Vladimir Tod with Ally Carter’s spot-on teen voice. With a one-of-a-kind vampire mythology and an irresistibly relatable undead heroine, this uproarious page-turner will leave readers bloodthirsty for more.
This book sounds like a barrel of L-O-L. Between the funny tagline, cute cover, and comedic synopsis I have high hopes that this book with be awesome.
What is your WoW? Share them in the comments section!